Monday, January 15, 2018

Hey elders! - Mon 1/15/2018, 4:14 PM

 I'm not quite sure what this is a picture of (there is no preview on the computer I'm using) so ... I hope you like it!

Dear friends and family,
This was kind of a week of miracles. A ton of them, but I'm just going to share a few of them with you guys. We were having a rough time just trying to find new investigators and we were about to head back to our house and we hadn't had a single plan that was working out. My companion and I decided to try walking down one more street with a prayer in our heart, and some guys called out to us and said, "Oh look, the elders." That was cool. We talked to him for a little bit, shared a quick message about the importance of service, and then he asked us to come by and we could talk with him. It was awesome!
Then, the next day, we were talking to some guy and he asked us what two americans are doing here in Mexico, so I told that we were missionaries for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, and he said "I have never heard of you guys." So I said, "Most people know us as the Mormon Church" And he replied, "The Mormons! I just read something about you guys." So we offered to come by and teach him more about what we believe, and he accepted. 
There is a ton of cool stuff that happens. God loves each and everyone of us so much, and He will place you on the right path if you will let Him. I love the Gospel of Jesus Christ and I know that it was restored through Joseph Smith. I testify of that, in the Name of Jesus Christ, amen.
I love you guys,
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. I'm not quite sure what this is a picture of (there is no preview on the computer I'm using) so ... I hope you like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment