Monday, June 18, 2018

A little bit of a shock... - Wed 6/6/2018, 4:14 PM


Dear friends and family,
This last Sunday, Elder Hernandez and I were sleeping when we got a call from the zone leaders and they told us that Elder Hernandez was getting transfered. 
That was nerve wracking. Then, he passed me the phone, and I heard my zone leader say, "And Elder DuBose... you have to be in the bus station a 7 tomorrow. You will be heading to Aguascalients to recieve your new trainee."
So I spent the last two days in Aguascalientes and I have a new, new companion. Elder Perez from Guatemala. It should be an awesome transfer cycle. 
I love you guys and I know that the Church is true!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. some last pics with elder Hernandez 


 and some new pics with Elder Perez!

p.s.s..  Elder Boyer (Who should be in his house now) 

and it was my companions birthday so we bought him some cake. 

No comments:

Post a Comment