Monday, October 22, 2018

Some companionship exchanges - 10/22/2018, 4:03 PM

Elder Alvarez and me
Dear friends and family,
This past week, Elder Cortez and I had the opurtunidad to go and do some companionship exchanges with some of the elders in our zone.
I got to go and be with one of my old companions from the mission named Elder Alvarez. That was super fun to get to see and be with him after such a long time, but it was even more fun to see the changes that happen in the people as they begin to apply the Gospel of Jesus Christ in their lives just a little more. 
I know that the church is true, and that the fullness of the Gospel was restored through the prophet Joseph Smith. God and Jesus love us so much!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s.  some cool little grafiti stuff going on,

and Elder Cortez and I also got lost for like two hours this week trying to find a person that we had found before.


I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment