Monday, November 12, 2018

Eso es todo chicos! (That's all guys!) - Mon 11/12/2018, 3:14 PM

Some of the members of the Rojas family and me.
Dear friends and family,
This is going to be my last group e-mail for my mission. Let me just say that it has been a blast. I'm going to be heading home next Monday in the morning, and it has been a huge blessing to just be here serving this people. I can honestly say that I have grown to love them.
I feel like I have changed a lot in these last two years, and I feel pretty good about the person that I am becoming in this moment. 
I know that God lives, and that he loves each and everyone of us. When we submit ourselves to His plan, we become happier. Life begins to make sense, and, even if things don't immediately start to get better, things become easier to bear. I have come to know my Savior personally. I love Him, and am so grateful for all that He has done and does for me and every person that I have met and had the chance to teach. He died for us, and He lived again for us. He lives.
And He continues to speak to us, if we have ears to hear and eyes to see. 
They will work miracles through us still.
I know that this is the Church of Jesus Christ, and He is at the helm.
I bear my testimony of these things, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
My homecoming talk will be:
November 25, 2018 at 11:00 am
42 West 200 South, Hyde Park, Utah 84318
I hope to see you guys there!
Love,
Elder Kline DuBose
p.s. this is another picture of the members of the Rojas family, our ward mission leader.
The first few pictures from my mission, 


and some of the last ones. 


No comments:

Post a Comment