Monday, February 12, 2018

YES!! - Mon 2/12/2018, 5:06 PM

(I call it "Power Pose")

Dear friends and family,

Today, Elder Lingenbrink and I had a hard time finding a cyber to write all of you guys, but here we are!
We had a really incredible week this week. One of our investigators just keeps getting more and more excited to get baptized, and everything should go pretty smoothly for her this next Friday!
Let me just say how awesome it has been to see that change take place in her. We found her four monthes ago and about a month ago is when the change began to take place. This is the true Gospel, and it will help you change. As our investigator has come to realize that, we began to see a light in her eyes, and her words bacame more sincere. 
I just have to tell you all that everything is awesome. The Church is true!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. we went to a muesem



 and had some intercambios

I tried making carmel popcorn

AND


No comments:

Post a Comment