Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Satélite! - Mon 3/12/2018, 5:09 PM

Cake on my face

Dear friends and family,
So, we got news about our transfers this last Saturday, and my time in barrio Terrazas has come to an end. I'm going to be moving to a different ward in San Luis called Satélite and I'll be serving with an elder Hernández, but I don't get to met him until tomorrow, and we have just been cleaning the house really good and washing our clothes today.
Honestly, getting transfers is one of the hardest things to have happen as a missionary. Sure, it is exciting, but sometimes it is really hard. And even harder when you get attached to the members and the other wonderful missionaries in you district. But, you keep on going, and it is definately worth it. In every transfer you can see the Lord's hand as He guides to the new people you are to help, and as He helps you adapt to a different dynamic.
I know that the church is true!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. Some cool stuff that happened this week: a candy factory (of nightmares...),


  my district, that then bought me a cake

 and shoved my face into it for my birthday


and the bishopric from terrazas.


No comments:

Post a Comment