Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Some tender mercies of the Lord. - Mon 3/19/2018, 4:51 PM

Elder Hernández and I

Dear friends and family,
This last week Elder Hernández and I got start working. He told me that we have a really cool investigator. She was a reference from another group of elders, and that she has a baptismal date. We went to go visit her and it was a really cool experience, but it got even cooler.
So, I started asking her some questions about how she found the missionaries and she started talking about how she was walking down the street and some missionaries came up and asked if the could share a scripture with her. She said yes, and after the missionaries asked if she would like to learn a little bit more. The wrote her direction and Elder Hernández and Elder Ruiz passed by her house like a week later. Then she started talking about the missionaries that contacted her, and pointed at me and said ´´One of them looked kind of like you¨´ 
We talked a little bit more, and it turns out that Elder Lingenbrink and I contacted her and she loved the gospel. 
It's amazing what kind of miracle happen out here on the mission. 
I know that the Church is True and that God has restored the Gospel so that we can be happy in this life and in the next. And that  the Lord worketh in many ways to the salvation of his people. 
see alma 24.
Love you all.
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. my new companion


No comments:

Post a Comment