Monday, September 3, 2018

It's all good. - Mon 9/3/2018, 2:17 PM

Elder Zarate and me.
Dear friends and family,
We had our transfers this last Tuesday, and it was quite the adventure. I'm in a ward called Jesus Maria and my companion is named Elder Zarate. He is from the south of Mexico, a state called Chiapas and he loves to sing and play music. He also really likes to work. He is a really good guy. 
I'm in a ward where there are like four missionaries, so that is really different from where I was at before.
But, things are going well. 
I know that the Church is true, and that it blesses families. It is the orginisation of God here on the earth to help us to progress.
God loves us!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. I forgot to bring my adapter for the computer, so I don't have any pictures this week.Sorry.

p.p.s.  And here are some pictures...  We had to change the place that we were writing, so my SD card was able to load the pictures this time.
 With Elder Perez on Tuesday
And then... 
With Elder Zarate on Tuesday

No comments:

Post a Comment