Monday, August 27, 2018

Hot waters - Mon 8/27/2018, 3:43 PM

Me eating a pomagrante. 
Dear friends and family,
We had our transfer cycle come to an end this last week. And we got our transfers on Thursday night. I'm going to be heading out of San Luis Potosí and I'll be heading to my (probably) last area in Aguascalientes. It should be fun. It is the only state of the three states in the mission that I haven't been in yet. 
It has been a little weird to think about. I have been here in this ward for about six months now, and it feels weird thinking that I am going to be leaving. But, things are going to be good. Elder Perez and I went around visiting all of the members and the investigators that we have been teaching, and they all promised me that they would keep going strong. That is the best feeling that one can get on the mission. Knowing that the people that you have taught and interacted with have the desire to change. 
The church is true!!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. some of the members of the ward.
 One of the best wards ever.

Elder Gehrke and I going to a specail training in Aguas. 

No comments:

Post a Comment