Monday, June 26, 2017

Adios, Oriente, Hola Matehuala- Mon 5/22, 3:58 PM


My last selfie with Elder Boyer as we left the house.

 Dear Friends and family,
This was a little bit of a bitter sweet week for me. So, ummm..., we found a golden investigator back in Oriente. We taught him one lesson on Saturday, he accepted the baptismal invitation, and Elder Boyer and I were doing awesome. Then the zone leaders called later that night, and said, "We have your transfers." and I got moved to Matehuala (you might have to spell check me on that) to reopen an area with an Elder Cornejo. It's going to be awesome! 
We got here this morning at about 10, and got all our stuff moved into our house, and then we just kind of walked around. There are two branches of the church here right now, but Elder Cornejo and I have plans to change that. It's a lot smaller of a town than San Luis was, but I feel like I'm going to like it a ton. We've meet a few of the members and they are extremely helpful.
I just love being out here.
Love, 
Elder DuBose
p.s. My last selfie with the elders of Oriente (theyre all still there, if you want to go visit them)  

 and 
My first selfie with Elder Cornejo. 





















No comments:

Post a Comment