Monday, June 26, 2017

We went to a small town this week. - Mon 6/19, 4:10 PM

My new pancho

Dear friends and family,

We went to a small town called Real de Catorce for P-day today. It was really cool. I got some cool stuff, and we had some cool lessons this week. 

I was reading in 1 John for my personal study this week, and I learned a lot about the atonement. It was a really good book. And I just feel so grateful for the atonement in my life. I know it is a real thing. Not just something that we talk about in the church to sound impresive. It is a critical part in God's plan for us. I know and testify of that.

Love you guys a ton!

Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s.  
The three whitest mexicans I have seen 
  My gringos,

A cockfighting ring  
A bull fighting ring.
Four of the elders in the branch.

 Some selfies. 

 A really big hole in the ground. It was at least 10 seconds deep. 

 Love y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment