Monday, September 4, 2017

And the rain rain rain came down down down... - Mon July 17, 2017 5:05 PM



Dear friends and family,
This week it rained and rained and rained. I never knew that it could rain so much in one week. The best part was that we couldn't find anyone to teach for a few hours in one of those days. 
But, I would definatly do all of that again. We had one investigator come to church this week. And what happened next made all of that worth the wet shoes and the wetter Elder DuBose. Elder Cornejo was talking to her after all the meetings, and she told us that she would like to get baptised. We had only taught her one lesson. 
Miracles are real, but they often come after you have done all that you can and think that you are at the point of giving up.
I love you guys. Keep on keeping on.
Love,
Elder DuBose

  Elder Cornejo in rain gear

  I think it's me eating a tuna.(that fruit you get from cactus. It was so good.)

 Celebrating an elder's year mark

 Our district

and 
Elder Cornejo's drawing of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment