Wednesday, December 20, 2017

A Very Merry Mission Christmas! - Mon 12/18, 4:21 PM


Dear friends and family,
Let's just say that this week was a riot, and a ton of stuff happened, including me renewing my visa (three hour bus rides are fun), our mission Christmas pary, our ward Christmas party, a zone conference, and transfers (I get to stay in Terrazas with Elder Lingenbrink!) being some of the awesome stuff that happened.
The coolest thing that happened this week though was that we had a stake activity with the Church's incitive for Christmas, and that was a blast! The Spirit was so strong, and we met so many new people!
I know that Jesus Christ was born, and that He came into the world to save the world. He came to serve, and we will be blessed for following His example in all things. I know these things to be true, and testify of them in His name, amen.
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. My generation from the MTC (not all of them, but a lot of them),

 my district's gift exchange.

a Christmas gift from the ward, 

and Good-bye Elder Muñoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment