Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Awesome! - Mon 12/4/2017, 4:28 PM

And a haircut too!...It was free.

Dear friends and family,
So, things have been picking up this last week. We got some references from some of the members (always a good sign) and we saw some pretty big miracles this week.
This Saturday was amazing, and I feel like I should share one of the biggest miracles that I have seen in my whole mission. So, we have been focusing a lot on fufilling the goals that we place as missionaries (espicially in finding new people). So, it was Saturday and we still had to find like seven people, and we decided to look for potential investigatores, and ... we might have gotten lost. Just then, as we stood on the street cornor looking really lost, a lady came out of her house, and I thought, why not just contact her and ask for help. I choose a name from the list and... she didn't know who the person was, and didn't really want to be contacted. Then, a guy came up to us and said, "The elders!" He asked to come in and we taught him, the lady we were trying to contact and like five other people. 
People are being prepared at all times and God works in wonderfully mysterious ways.
Love you guys!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. No pictures this week. Sorry.

p.s.s.   5:16 PM  Here's some pics, from my companion. I photobombed a few! Just for you!





No comments:

Post a Comment