Monday, December 18, 2017

You'll never believe me....Mon 12/11, 4:02 PM

We made gingerbread houses today.

And I can't really prove it either.
Dear friends and family,
So, with this Christmas season approching, I would just love to share with you guys some fun experiences we had this week. Well, one imparticular.
So, we have been singing white Christmas for the past.... like 12 days, because, well, it's Christmas, and I have this dream everynight. But, like this Friday, it got cold. Like really cold, and it got colder. We got asked to head in to our houses a little bit early. My companion and I were walking to our house, and he looks at me, and said something like is it snowing, and I said, "Well, it sure looks like it!"
But, of course this is the day that I didn't have my camera. You'll have to take my word for it!
God hears our prayers and the desires of our hearts.
I love you guys!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. We made gingerbread houses today. Awesome stuff, right?





p.p.s.  (This picture is from my companion. He had his camera.) Can you kind of see the snow?  It was awesome!

My haircut (I look kind of funny)

A pretty looking Catholic church.

No comments:

Post a Comment