Monday, April 10, 2017

Hello, Bishop, this is my new companion... Mon April 10, 2017 4:48 PM

Elder DuBose, Elder Can and Elder Boyer

Dear friends, family, and the guys at the CIA that constantly monitor everyone´s e-mails,

So, we got the call last night that, since I've just finished my training, we would be having transfers. Elder Can has been moved to the state of Aguascalientes to the same ward he was in for a year as the secretary of the mission. This was his prayer for who knows how long (he really loves that ward. Like a ton) and it just testifies (mainly because he said nothing about that to the mission president) that someone really does hear and answer your prayers. I'm still in the Barrio Oriente and my new companion is Elder Boyer, another six foot tall American from Utah. And all the girlies say we're pretty fly for some white guys (and if you get that reference, I'm sorry but I had too.)

But anyway, before we got that call, Elder Can and I had a baptism! It was awesome, but I unfortunately don't have any pictures of that, yet. Elder Can said he would send them to me the minute he gets the chance. Look for those next week. But that was awesome. There is a power that God has over you, a change that will take place, if you'll let him into your heart. I saw it really strongly this week with Eduardro, and it's kind of hard to describe, but you know it when you feel it. 

Love you guys tons, and can't wait to see you next week. 

Love, 
Elder DuBose

  My last photo with Elder Can

 A funny little thing with some older Book of Mormons
Our last district meeting with Elder Saquic who will be arriving at his home today


Toothbrush #3

No comments:

Post a Comment