Monday, April 24, 2017

Well, where do I begin... Monday April 24, 2017, 3:31 PM

Dear family and friends,

Elder Boyer and I didn't have a lot to do this week, most of our investigators couldn't meet with us. So, we went tracting! For hours! and days! And, we found a few people that didn't want to meet with us. 

Yup, but we did meet with one sister that seems nervous a lot of the time. Hopefully, we can help her find the peace that comes from following our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. 

I know that even though life gets hard, and sometimes you feel like no one is listening, there is Someone who knows. And He can take away your pain and fear, if you will just let Him. And all He asks is that you follow Him. I testify of that, in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love all of you guys!

Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. I left my camera at the house, but I don't think I had any pictures, so... maybe next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment