Monday, April 3, 2017

I hope you all saw General Conference this weekend - Mon April 3,2017 4:30 PM

and could maybe tell me what happened...

Dear friends and family,

Just kidding. I think I understood most of what happened. (Though I might have fallen asleep for one or two talks...)

Really, though. That was an awesome conference, wasn't it? The best part was definately seeing and hearing the testimony of President Thomas S. Monson of the Book of Mormon. That was one of the most heart warming things I've seen in a long time. It was so beautiful. And we had an investigator with us when he gave it. I know for sure that our investigator felt the Spirit during that time (mainly because he still wants to get baptized!)

We had a lot of training this week, and I learned a lot of stuff. Really this work is awesome. 

I'll also be finishing my in-field training this week, so that means I could get transfered next Monday. So, if you don't hear from me next Monday, you'll hear from me this tuesday or wednesday.

I love you guys, and I know God loves you guys too.

Love,
Elder DuBose.
p.s. we saw a muesem of masks this week. Here are the pics






No comments:

Post a Comment