Monday, April 3, 2017

Feliz Cumpleaños, That's how they say it in Spain.- Mon March 20, 2017 5:42 PM

And Mexico too!

To my dear friends and family,

This was a busy week this week. Elder Can and I have been preparing a ward activity to see if we can get some more of the members to help us out with our proselyting more, so that's been fun.

But guess what else, this week was my birthday, and most of the young men didn't have school today, so we had a party with cake and games for most of P-day today. What more could a blessed guy like me ask for?

I just want to share my testimony with you guys really quick. I know this is true. This true I represent everyday to the people of mexico is the restored church of Jesus Christ. God loves and knows each and everyone of us individually. I bear testimony of that,In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Love,
Elder DuBose

p.s. Had some fun intercambios this week,

 

learned some wise stuff from a bag of chips, 


and celebrated my birthday by getting confetti thrown in my face. 

Some more birthday pictures with some of the little guys from the ward 

                                                                  I love it here!


p.s.s. 

 The cupcakes Elder Can woke me up in the middle of the night to give me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment