Monday, April 9, 2018

Something cool happened, but I forgot my camera... - Mon 4/9/2018, 3:36 PM


Dear friends and family,
This last week was pretty exciting. We had another baptism, but.... my camera somehow managed to stay in my house. One of the members of the ward told me that he would send the pictures, but I haven't gotten them yet, so well see how that goes.
We also went on some companionship exchanges this last week and that was a really fun. One of our zone leaders was in the MTC with me, so that was fun to talk to him and catch up a little bit. I feel like I learned a lot. Mainly just the importance of having faith and keeping good records of our work. 
Elder Young and I were walking, and we hadn't found a single new investigator when we started talking to a lady sweeping her street. After a few minutes, she said, "I had a teacher that was a Mormon. I went to church with her once, and I would really like to learn more." So we started teaching about the Restoration and set up an appointment. It was really cool.
I know that the church is true!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. Intercambios

No comments:

Post a Comment