Monday, April 2, 2018

Wow, Did you guys see conference? - Mon 4/2/2018, 3:35 PM

Dear friends and family,
This last weekend was super crazy, right? Of the three General Conferences that I have had in te mission, this one has to be in the top three. 
All I really want to tell you guys about was when we got the chance to sustain President Nelson in the morning session on Saturday. It was really crazy. I have never felt something so strong like that before in my life. 
I know that Russell M. Nelson is the prophet of God and the President of the Church of God. God loves us and continues to give us revelation everytime that we need it. I know that God loves us!
It was a pretty normal week, though. Talking to a lot of people, and just trying to find the ones who are ready. We knocked on a door looking for a reference, and a lady answered us, and just said something like, "Do you share the Word of God?" and she gave us her mom as a reference and set up an appointment with us.
God loves each and everyone of us. All He asks us to do is look for Him. As Christ tells us: 7 Ask, and it shall be given unto you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
8 For every one that asketh, receiveth; and he that seeketh, findeth; and to him that knocketh, it shall be opened. (3 Nephi 14:7-8, see also Luke 11:9 and Matthew 7:7)
I know that God loves and reveals His will to us through Prophets, and He will reveal the truthfullness of these things to all those who ask, seek, and knock. Finding and receiving an answer from God doesn't come all at once, it requires something of us. A sacrifice of time, strength, and even past beliefs or habits, but I know that it is always worth it. The search is always worth it.
I love you guys!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. no pictures... so here´s one from a while back. I hope it looks good.

No comments:

Post a Comment