Monday, April 30, 2018

A few little miracles and a new house - Mon 4/30/2018, 3:39 PM

A Selfie
Dear friends and family,
This week was a pretty busy one. We got word a couple of weeks ago that we needed to start looking for a new house, and this last week we found a really cool one and called the landlord, set up an appiontment, and by Saturday night, everything was all set up. 
One of the families that we are teaching also came to church. One of thier kids is about three years old and a little rascal, so I always get kind of worried whenever I think about him in the chapel, but it was really cool to see what happened. The family showed up right after sacrament meeting and their son went straight to the Primary class where he had been last week. He walked in and tried to pull down one of the big chairs that he had sat in the week before, and he walked around really calm for the rest of the time.
It made me start to think of how the Lord can bring that peace into our lives, and as I thought about it, one of the places that I have felt the most peace are in the chapel thinking about the sacrifice that Jesus Christ has made for me. And I can't help but think that God loves us so much that he has given us these short three hours to bring peace to our lives, no matter how hectic they might seem. I began to think about all of the times I had felt stressed out for school work and many other things and just going there and allowing God and His Son Jesus Christ into my heart and how often They have spoken peace to my heart in those three hours every week.
I know that God loves each and everyone of you and He wants us to feel peace.
I know that He lives!
Love you all!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. the new house in the middle of the move.


No comments:

Post a Comment