Monday, April 23, 2018

The importance of Faith - Mon 4/23/1018, 4:16 PM


 Dear friends and family,
I don't have a whole lot to share this week, but I would like to share with you guys my testimony of the restored Church and Gospel of Jesus Christ. 
This last week we had a lesson that really made me think about why I'm out here and why I've choosen to do the things that I have choosen. And the truth is, I believe it. I believe it with every fiber of my being that Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world and the only Begotten Son of the Father. I believe the they have always called prophets to help us in times of need and that They always will. I believe that Joseph Smith is a prophet of God called to restore the Chruch of Christ in these last days and that his successor as senior apostle and prophet is Russell M. Nelson. I know that these things are ture, and not just for hearing other people tell me them, but from hearing the subtle voice of the Spirit wisper to my mind and my heart that this is true. I have studied it out, and I invite all of you to do the same. 
I know that the Church is true! And I invite you guys to find out for yourselves if these things are true.
I love you guys
Love,
Eder DuBose
p.s. Elder Hernandez and I helping an investigator fix the trunk of his car. I don't understand how we helped, but we did...


p.s. my district and the divisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment