Tuesday, March 7, 2017

And one week down (but it feels like a day)- Mon January 23, 2017 4:12 PM

Or it might feel like a month, depending on how I'm feeling. 

Anyway, that's not important. What is important is how awesome things are here right now. 


Elder Can and I had a busy week, full of everything from finding more food so we didn't starve to having stake conference and to our first zone leader transfer. What a cool expereince it has been. 

The other night, we were tracting in the street and we just weren't having any luck with anyone. We couldn't find our investagators houses and no one wanted to hear what we had to say. It was like this for about an hour or so, when we finally decided to say a prayer. And boy oh boy was that a good idea. We still had about two hours before we went home for dinner, and I have never felt the Spirit more powerfully than right after that prayer. It was like getting a big hug, and I knew everything was going to turn out alright. 

And it did. Shortly after that, we managed to contact two people, one in the street who we taught a lesson to about prayer and another when we accidentally found a wrong house. I don't know whether or not these people will accept the gospel, or even talk to us again, but I know God helped us find them, and how grateful I am for His consteint help. 

Thanks to all of you for your continued support. I love you all.

Love, 
Elder Kline DuBose







No comments:

Post a Comment