Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Another busy week. - Mon February 6, 2017 4:41 PM

Dear friends and family,

This week just flew right on by for me, and I hope that it did the same for you guys as well.

I had my very first zone conference this week, and got to share the spiritual thought. It was really fun looking for something to share, and I had been stressing out about how little I have been able to do out here in the field, when I found this scripture: Doctrine and Covenants 64:33. And it was just what I needed to hear. I don't have my english scriptures with me, but the verse basically said that all the little things that we do eventually build up into something big. We are laying the foundation of marvelous works with everything that we do. 

I know that there are no such things as little actions. And I know that, whenever you feel down or you need comfort, Christ will comfort you. 

I love you guys, and look forward to writing you guys next week 

Love,
Elder DuBose







No comments:

Post a Comment