Saturday, November 25, 2017

And the work goes on! - Mon 10/23, 4:39 PM


A beautiful promise (see the story of Noah in the Bible)
Dear friends and family,
Another week has come and gone super fast, and I just have to say that I'm so grateful to be here. 
It was a really good week. We had companion interchanges this week, and it was an awesome experience! I learned a lot of new stuff and I am so excited to start applying it! One of the hardest things about this area is just finding people to teach, but our district leader came and showed me that it is a lot more simple than I was thinking. Haha.
I know that the Church is true, and I am so happy about the impact that it has had in my life. God knows and loves each one of us, and He is constantly hoping that we will love Him in return!
Keep on being great people!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. An awesome miracle!, 
more pictures,


and... Let's just say I'm the boss.

No comments:

Post a Comment