Saturday, November 25, 2017

Another set of transfers! - Mon 9/25, 12:53 PM

Me and Elder Alverez

Dear friends and family,

This week we had transfers. Elder Barragan is going to head to San Luis and I get to stay here in Zacatecas and my new companion is Elder Alvarez. He's from Tabasco Mexico and his last area was Tabasco Zacatecas. Haha. How funny is that?
We had a good week this last week. We found a few new people, and we got the chance to teach them some really powerful stuff. One of the most powerful messages that we get to teach (in my opinion) is the Resturation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. This resturation of the Gospel is one of the greatest signs of God's love for us. He gives us another chance, and has restored His Church through the prophet Joseph Smith. He has restored his authority to the earth. It is the most glourious message a person can hear. It changes lives to know that you are important to God. 
I know that the Church is true!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. the train that cuts our area in half, 


my buddy elder Dedo, 

we cleaned our house really good and I made this.

No comments:

Post a Comment