Tuesday, November 21, 2017

I should really just stop telling you guys about the weather...Mon 7/31, 4:36 PM

The House across the street, when the rain came down really hard...again.

Dear friends and family,
So, I think I've figured out why the weather gets so weird here. Whenever I write to y'all about the weather, it changes to the furthest thing from what it was.
But, to make a long story less long, it rained cats and dogs this week. Elder Cornejo and I got to work, and it was one of the hottest days that we have had in a long while. After lunch, we were walking back to our area (it is usually about a thirty minute walk) and out of the blue, somone dumped a lake on us. I would have taken out my camera to take a picture, but I know that cameras don't hold up so well in lakes. 
Other than that, it was a really good week. We found a few new people, and got some work done. 
I love you guys a lot, and I want to thank you for all the prayers. 
The church is TRUE!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. my soaked shirt (you can't really tell, but trust me),


 and I hope you can tell what this is. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment