Saturday, November 25, 2017

P-Days, Just the Way the I Like 'Em! - Mon 10/16, 4:38 PM

Dear friends and family,
Once again, P-day has come and gone. And, it went by so awesome!
None of the elders in my district has a lot of money left, so we went to the zone leaders house and played Monopoly and Clue. Even though it sounds really cheesey or weird, this has been one of the best P-days ever!
And, this week was really good. I had been praying that we could find more people to teach, but a lot of people just don't answer the door or say, "I have to be somewhere else when we talk to them in the streets." I was feeling really down, and thinking about how nice it would be if someone would call and give us a reference. Then, the phone rang. (It felt kind of like that scene from the Best Two Years.) I picked it up and a member said, "Elder DuBose. Two people just came into the chapel looking for the missionaries. We have their address and phone number. They would like it if you could call them right now."
It felt just like the scriptures say, that you are saved by the grace of God after all you can do.
Miracles are a part of the church, and sometimes they are hard to find, and sometimes they are easy to find. But they are awalys there. I know that this is the true church of God, and that His authority can only be found in this Church. He is a God of miracles; He always has been; and He always will be. 
Keep on being awesome!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. the computer won't let me upload any fotos. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment