Wednesday, November 22, 2017

So, a funny thing happened this Monday... Wed 8/23, 10:39 AM

Some of the members of our zone playing futbol on p-day

Dear friends and family,
So, we went to go write everyone in the ciber down the street from our house, and the internet was down. And we haven't had time to come write everyone for the past few days. How awesome is that?
Zacatecas is super awesome. I get to hike a mountain everyday, and the members really love having the missionaries here. 
I don't have a lot of time, but I would like to tell you all that this is the church of Jesus Christ restored here in the earth. He guides this church through modern prophets and we can be protected if we listen to them. 
I love you guys, and hopefully I'll get to write you next Monday. I guess we'll see.
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. it rained a lot this week
Behind us, just a small hill in Zacatecas

Just an itsy bitsy spider.
Egg drop soup, made Elder Kline DuBose style.

No comments:

Post a Comment