Saturday, November 25, 2017

Being guided by the Lord - Mon 10/9, 3:36 PM

Dear friends and family,
Wow. I wish I could just tell you all of the incredible things that happened this week, but I don't have that much time. Or that good of a memory, so I guess well just have to see how it goes. 
This week, we had an investigator comit to baptism. What a miracle that was. Our investigator (E.) was talking to us about baptism and said, "When the time is right, I would like to make the decision to be a part of this church." And one of the biggest miracles of my whole mission happened. I'm not that good at Spanish, and often backtrack on what I've said becasue it doesn't make sense. I just looked at him and said that we had prayed for him to see when he would be prepared and that the answer came to us as the 28 of october. We asked him if he would prepare for that date and E. just said, "What do I need to do? Tell me and I'll do it." 
There are so many people being prepared to recieve this gospel. And the people that are preparing them are members. E. told us that he has had so many people influence his life in this direction to prepare him. Most of them were his neighbors and friends just living the Gospel and some of his friends recognizing a dificult situation and inviting him to church. To share the gospel can be as easy as just being a friend to someone in need. I know this is the truth. I love it. This is the true church of God on the Earth today, and it becomes every man to warn His neighbor. 
I love you guys a ton. Thank you for the prayers and for the wonderful examples.
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. We went to sam's, 

a picture a member drew of our Savior. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment