Monday, November 27, 2017

Poco a poquito -Mon 11/13, 4:26 PM

Dear friends and family,
A lot has happened this last week. So, the question is where do I begin?
Let my start with my trainee. His name is Elder Lingenbrink and he is from Washington State. He has a grand testimony, and is working really hard right now. We have a lot in common (mainly that we both don't speak Spanish, but we're working on that) and he is so cool.
We went around visitng the members this week just to present ourselves with them and see if there is any way that we can serve them. That worked really well. We got done with a lesson with a member and asked him if he knew one of the people that we were looking for, and he said, "Yeah! Let me take you to them!" And... he did. He introduced us and presented us to another person on the way there. It was super cool. This ward is awesome! (I think it is called Terrazas, but I'm not to sure how you would spell that...)
God is a God of miracles, and if you look for them, you will find all of the miracles, and there are many!
Les amo mucho!
Nos vemos la siguente semana!
Con amor profundo,
Elder DuBose
p.s. My companion is a little tuckered out,

and
I ain´t afraid of no ghosts. Jaja

No comments:

Post a Comment