Monday, November 27, 2017

Something crazy happened this week... Tue 11/7, 4:14 PM

Elder Lingenbrink and me.

Dear friends, family, and all of you in between,
We celebrated the day of the dead in Zacatecaz this last week. They have two days, the first where they remember the dead children and the last when they remember everyone else. Both days, the kids get dressed up and go ask for candy. Instead of saying like trick or treat, they have to sing a song the goes: El muerto pide camote si no se le cae el bigote. La viuda quiere una ayuda para sus povres criaturas. And, if you don't give them candy, they curse the house.
So, we had transfers this week and... I'm back in San Luis. That was a fun Saturday night. My district leader called and gave me my companions transfers (he stayed in the area) and then told my I might want to sit down. 
To make a long story less long, I'm training a new misionary here in San Luis. His name is Elder Lingenbrink and he is from Washington. Our new area is pretty amazing, and I feel like we are going to have a lot of success.
I know that the church is true, and I love you guys a ton!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. Day of the Dead!



 Barrio Mineros!

My piano class

No comments:

Post a Comment