Saturday, November 25, 2017

Pioneer Children Sang as They Walked... Mon 9/18, 5:00 PM


but the missionaries in Zacatcas couldn't.

Dear friends and family,

We went looking for a lot of people this week, but we couldn't find anyone to teach. so, Elder Barragan and I hiked the lovely hills of Zacatecas for a few days. The good news is, it wasn't raining. The bad news is that I could barely breath. Let alone sing. Haha.

but, we have been seeing a lot of miracles lately. This last week, more people came to church than have in a long while. Alot of them were less actives that haven't been to church in a year. And the Spirit was so strong in that meeting. 

The Church is true, and I know it. It is the Lord's kingdom here on earth. 

I love you guys a ton!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. my clothes 

and a very handsome looking selfie. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment