Saturday, November 25, 2017

Another EXCELLENT Conference - Mon 10/2, 4:51 PM

Watching Conference with my family
Dear friends and family,
We got the chance to watch General Conference this week. It was awesome. Another elder in my district and I got to watch a little bit of it in english. So, cool.
The messages were really important, and there were quite a few topics that ended up repeating themselves. What I'd really like to say is that I'm so grateful that we have living prophets who guide us in these last days. And, I'm super grateful for the Book of Mormon. 
I would like to share my testimony of it with you guys. I know that the Book of Mormon is the word of God. It has taught me so much, and is the base of a lot of my testimony. I know it is real. That Joseph Smith translated the book by the power of God. Joseph Smith was a prophet, and Chirst's church was restorted to the earth through this prophet. I know it is true because I have read it, pondered it, and asked God. I have received an answer, and cannot deny it. I would invite all of you to read this marvelous book, and allow it to bring you closer to God, and teach you that God is our Father, and Jesus is the Christ. I promise that if you do so, with real intent, nothing doubting, Our Father in Heaven will manifest the truth of it unto you. 
I love you guys a ton!
Love,
Elder DuBose
p.s. Some sheep beneath our house, 

What Would Jesus Do? 

and CONFERENCE IN ENGLISH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment